Florida: MSR - Lower Extremity Certification - Level 1
Time & Location
About The Event
The Florida Motion Specific Release - Lower Extremities - Level 1 course - runs for two days starting at 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM on Saturday, and from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Sunday , with registration and breakfast starting at 7:00 AM each day. *
Our MSR hands-on workshops equip you with powerful, effective techniques that you can immediately integrate into your current treatment procedures. MSR is unique in that it lets you easily integrate the best principles of soft-tissue and osseous manipulation, fascial research, and biomechanics as they relate to the resolution of musculoskeletal injuries.
MSR provides innovative solutions that no other single perspective can achieve!
What happens after you register?
Once you register for the Motion Specific Release - Lower Extremities - Level 1:
- We will send you a list of anatomical and biomechanical videos to help you prepare for the upcoming weekend.
- You can expect a "light breakfast" each morning to energize and prepare you for this exciting course.
- After the MSR Upper Extremities Course, you will continue to have access (for 6 months) to all the MSR Instructional Videos for the procedures and protocols that were covered in the course.
- After the MSR Upper Extremities Course, we will provide easy-to-use PDF documents with links to all the exercises that you can prescribe to your patients. These are complimentary, and can be shared with your patients.
Finally, upon completion of the MSR Lower Extremitiy - Level 1 Course, we will add your name and
contact information to our Practitioner Database and send you a Certificate of Completion.
- MSR San Francisco - Early Bird$1,092$1,0920$0
- MSR San Francisco - Regular$1,305$1,3050$0
- MSR San Francisco - Student$820$8200$0