Toronto: MSR - Whole Body - Level 1 REGISTRATION CLOSED
Time & Location
About The Event
The Toronto Motion Specific Release - Whole Body - Level 1 Course - runs from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM, with registration and breakfast starting at 7:00 AM each day. *
Our MSR hands-on workshops equip you with powerful, effective techniques that you can immediately integrate into your current treatment procedures. MSR is unique in that it lets you easily integrate the best principles of soft-tissue and osseous manipulation, fascial research, and biomechanics as they relate to the resolution of musculoskeletal injuries.
MSR provides innovative solutions that no other single perspective can achieve!
What happens after you register?
Once you register for the MSR Whole-Body Course:
- We will send you a list of anatomical and biomechanical videos to help you prepare for the upcoming weekend.
- You can expect a "breakfast" each morning to energize and prepare you for this exciting course.
- On the first day, at registration, you will receive a comprehensive manual detailing each MSR procedure, authored by the creator of Motion Specific Release.
- After the MSR Whole-Body course, you will continue to have access (for one year) to all the MSR Instructional Videos, for the MSR procedures and protocols that were covered in the course.
- After the MSR Whole-Body course, we will provide easy-to-use PDF documents with links to all the exercises that you can prescribe to your patients. These are complimentary, and can be shared with your patients.
Finally, upon completion of the MSR Whole-Body course, we will add your name and
contact information to our Practitioner Database and send you a Certificate of Completion.
What you need to bring to the course:
1. Portable table (if you have one).
2. Comfortable, layered, athletic clothing (for ease of practice of the MSR hands-on techniques).
- MSR Toronto - Early Bird$1,130$1,1300$0
- MSR Toronto - Regular Price$1,350$1,3500$0
- MSR Toronto - Student Price$848$8480$0